Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A New Blog

I feel strange talking about the events that have been planned to support Landon's medical bills and travel costs associated with his surgery. But, I do want to brag on my wonderful friends who have done amazing things for us, as well as James work friends who spoiled us with some great gift cards. We have been blessed with tons of prayers, texts, calls, and emails the past few months, as well as tons of meals! I can not thank everyone enough for the things that have been done and planned on behalf of our family. It is just amazing. I feel so lucky to be here, in Raleigh NC, surrounded by such wonderful people (and wish that the ones who were not so close, were here!).

So thank you, thank you, and thank you!

If you want to follow the events being planned, please visit Landon's Fundraiser Blog (click here!), that one of my dear mommy friends started!

No comments: