Wednesday, May 26, 2010

78 Minutes

I spent 78 minutes on the phone with the insurance company this morning. Half of the time on hold. During that time the babies napped, woke up, both had a dirty diaper, and had a bottle. Aidan watched 6 DVRed shows and played in the babies exersaucer- I am pretty sure he met the weight limit 2 years ago.

He also decided to suck out his brothers' noses....
Without throwing anyone under the bus (and it is a very BIG bus),turns out there was a little very annoying mix-up. So I waisted 78 minutes of my morning fighting with insurance asking for information that they did not have. As of an hour ago, it seemed we were at square one. The insurance did not have any appeals in the works, and advised us that whatever we submitted at this point could take up to 30 days!

WHAT?

We fly to Dallas for surgery in 30 days. That would literally leave ZERO time for another appeal. (I have decided to take a step back, and not focus so much on all the drama regarding insurance. I have to have faith that everything will work out.)

I would much rather be lovin on these guys!
Now I need to go back and be mom, before Aidan tries to nurse his brothers.

Have a great day!!

No comments: