Saturday, July 24, 2010

Checking in

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update! Aidan is with daddy at soccer and the twins just went down for a nap. The house is quite, and I am drinking a cup of coffee. Great way to start the weekend!

Landon is doing great! He is such a little tough guy. He is trying to be brave, and cruising the furniture. As a result, and being a typical 10 (almost 11- yikes!) month old, he has fallen a few times too. I think is scares up more than him though.

His incision is healing beautifully! I have a few new pictures to post! It is crazy that on Tuesday we will be 4 weeks post surgery!! Wow!! We are now in the processing of planning one big celebration.

Thanks to my wonderful, amazing friends, and alot of people we don't know, the yard sale raised $1,900!! Isn't that amazing?! My dear friend (she is much more than that to me), also planned a spirit night at Chick-fil-a last Monday, and we packed the place out!

So, now that life is getting back to normal, I am not sure how often I will be updating this blog. I will post pictures weekly until we get to the 6 week mark, and then monthly after that for the first year. I hope this blog will bring comfort to other's who will go down this road. It is such an emotional and scary thing to go through, and it is hard to believe you will ever get through it, but you will! These kids are amazing!

So, thank you for checking in on our family! We are so thankful for everything, and know we are very lucky parents to have these three little guys. You can follow our crazy days on our family blog- Our Growing Family- click here!

No comments: