Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brothers

This is the site tonight in Landon's room...
Priceless!
It was so fun to have Grayson here today with his brother. The boys were able to see, hear, and touch each other. I know the past couple days have been hard on Grayson too. He is in a strange place without his brotherS, and mom and dad have been in and out. It has also been hard without Aidan. We miss him so much. It is really strange when I think about all 3 of my kids, being three different places. That has never happend. We can't wait to get our family back home together!
There is something so magical about this, and I will never understand what it feels like.
But they know....
(There is a delay with my posts from the hospital. For some reason they are showing up hours later.)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I am so glad Landon is doing so great postop! That is awesome! Your boys are so stinking precious!! You can totally tell the bond between the twins...I love that. Pure sweetness. I will continue to keep yall in my prayers!!

Jennifer said...

caught up on your blog today- such great news to hear the surgery went so well! you are such a strong mom and such an encouragement to me! thanks for sharing and i will continue to pray for landon's recovery to remain so smooth. the pictures of the twins together in the hospital bed and and holding hands are truly priceless!!! sweet, sweet boys!!!

Y Mama said...

YEAH!!!! Landon looks AMAZING!!! 5,9, 24hrs post op!!
Keeping you all in our prayers!
XO
Jennifer, Chad, Quinn and Bradley Phillips

Mary Lindsey said...

Praying for Landon as well as for your strength. It is tough enough to be at home with your boys, much less pulled in so many different directions away from home. Look forward to reading that he is going home! I know you will be rejoicing on that day! For now, take each day at a time & rejoice in the small victories. I teared up seeing your boys together in the bed. You are right... there is something magical about multiples that us "singletons" will never understand! How cool. They will love to see these pictures when they are older.

Also, I noticed that you have a tattoo on your wrist. Does it have to do with your babies? I have a tattoo of 4 hearts on my wrist for my babies...all "color coded" for each baby :-) Just wondering. (Uh, you can answer this at a much later date!! You are kinda busy right now :-))

Anyway, just know that when you are weak, HE is strong & you have so many prayer warriors lifting you up!