Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reunited

The boys were reunited today! Grayson was not able to see Landon until he was moved to the ped floor. It was so fun to see them together again!
I can only imagine what Grayson must be thinking.
Maybe something like this...
"Ouch, man! What happened?"
"Where's the other guy...."
"Oh, man. I am so sorry. That looks like it hurts".
Or maybe.....
"I wish I could take your pain away, I hate to see you like this."
Landon is so sweet. I think he is thinking,
"Here Gray, let me kick you in the face and we will call it even."
Too bad I know my boys....
And I know that Landon just wants some love from his brother on his foot.
Anyone know where I can get one of these? Babies R Us maybe?

2 comments:

Ed and Kath Siu said...

Hi Brogdon's,
Thank you for keeping this updated. I'm so glad to see that Landon is recovering so well! Kath and I are praying for you and your family.
God Bless,
Ed

Jennifer McCoy said...

This is so sweet, I am so glad Grayson is able to see his brother, they are so cute!! Landon is doing so well, I know you guys are ready to come home!! We are going to Jumping Beans with Aidan and James mother this afternoon so he can see some of his friends! We are still praying for a speedy recovery - God is so good girl you guys are so strong too!

Jennifer